Lavinia Zemira Card
Wednesday, 25 March 2020 | Admin
- The background was created using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads. I used Blueprint Sketch, Fossilized Amber, Crushed Olive, Black Soot & Wilted Violet.
- I cut a circle and put that on white card and distressed the sky using Blueprint Sketch, then the bottom half with Crushed Olive.
- Then I splashed some water and let it dry. Once dried, I took the circle off and gently distressed the moon with Fossilized Amber.
- Once happy with the background, I stamped the fairy then I created the hills using a ripped photocopy paper with Black Soot then stamp the trees, follage and crows.
- Then, I used a word stamp and did some second generation stamping randomly. Next, I distressed the three sides using Wilted Violet.
- Finally, I highlighted it with White Sakura pen, glossy accents, and Micro Beads and glitter.