Lavinia Pipin Birthday Card by Bhanu Patel
Thursday, 30 April 2020 | Admin
- Firstly, I created the background for my card using Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders on Lavinia’s Multifarious smooth card.
- Once this had dried, I cut a circle for my moon, using the Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink Pad.
- Then, I stamped the Lavinia Tree of Wisdom using the Versafine Onyx Black ink pad.
- Next, I used a torn piece of photocopy paper and the Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink Pad to create the hills.
- After that, I stamped the Lavinia hares, Fairy Bells and Mini Mushrooms – before distressing all around the edge with Versafine Clair Purple Delight.
- Then, I distressed the edge of the card with Versafine Clair Smokey Grey.
- To complete the card, I highlighted the stamping with white Sakura pens and glitter.