Lavinia Druids Inn Card by Bhanu Patel
Tuesday, 12 May 2020 | Admin
- Firstly, I created the background for my card using various Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders on Lavinia's Multifarious Card.
- Once dry, I moved on to distress the background using a Cut & Dry pad. Then, I sprayed it with water and allowed it to dry. I used a heat gun but an alternative is just leaving it to dry.
- After that, I could stamp Lavinia's Druids Inn and Vine Flourish with a Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad.
- Next, I created the hills using a torn sheet of photocopy paper. I then stamped Lavinia's Wild Hares and Fairy Buttercups.
- Finally, I highlighted everything by using a white Sakura Gelly Roll pen and glossy accents.