Lavinia Dragon Card
Thursday, 2 April 2020 | Admin
- Firstly, the background was created using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads. I used Salty Ocean, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade.
- I spritzed it with water and let it dry, but you can sponge it up with a tissue to get a lighter shade, or you can heat dry it.
- I stamped the fir tree and then did two more using second generation stamping, and then stamped the Rabbit, Dragon, Caterpillar and the Tree of Faith using Verafine Oynx Ink.
- Next, I created the hills using a teared sheet of photocopy paper with Distress Oxide Ink Pad in Black Soot.
- Lastly, I stamped the foliage and then highlighted it with White Sakura pen.