Lavinia Celeste Card by Bhanu Patel
Wednesday, 27 May 2020 | Admin
- Firstly, I created the background using various Distress Oxide Inks on Lavinia's Multifarious Card. The three colours I decided to use where Seedless Preserves, Crushed Olive and Mermaid Lagoon. Once I was happy with my distressing, I spritzed it with water and allowed it to dry.
- After it had dried, I could continue to start stamping. Firstly, I used Lavinia's Celeste stamp, then the Meadow Mushroom and the Lavinia Pipin stamp.
- To create the hills, I used a torn sheet of photocopy paperand a Versafine Clair Pigment Ink ( Rain Forest ).
- Then, I used Lavinia's Fairy Buttercups stamp to create the foliage aswell as then stamping the Celestial Tree and the Fairy Bonnet Set. For all this stamping, I used Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad.
- To complete the card, I used Distress Oxide Wilted Violet around the edges and Black Soot. I then highlighted everything by using a white Sakura Gelly Roll pen and glossy accents.