Lavinia Card for Sept
Friday, 13 December 2019 | Admin
1. I created the background using Chipped Sapphire and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide Ink Pads; once the background was completed I spritzed it with water and let it dry.
2. Once dry I stamped it with the relevant Lavinia stamps to create the scene, to do this I used the Onyx Black Versafine Ink Pad.
3. I masked off the moon and shaded the edges of the moon with the Chipped Sapphire Oxide Ink Pad.
4. Using a torn piece of white paper I created the edges of the hills and then using a small piece of Cut'n'Dry Foam and the Peeled Paint Oxide Ink Pad I created the effect of the hills.
5. I also highlighted the moon by using a White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen just to make it stand out a little more.
6. Finally, I took a piece of Cut'n'Dry Foam with a Black Soot Oxide Ink Pad and created the shadow effect on the edges.